Now more than ever, parents want to capture the special moments in the lives of their children. The pandemic has changed many aspects of our daily routines, and Irvin Simon’s top priority is the safety of all students and staff. Although we’re living through trying times, it’s our mission to make Picture Day fun and memorable.
From following CDC, state, local, and school guidelines to leading a contactless Picture Day experience, our staff is trained, health certified, and will do what it takes to meet your school’s unique needs. Below are the steps we’re taking to guarantee a fun and safe Picture Day.
Safety is number one
- Daily health certification for all staff
- Face coverings for staff at all times
- Regular sanitizing of all equipment
- We follow all CDC, state, local and school guidelines
Order photos online
- Parents view portraits and place orders online
- No messy order forms to track and collect
- All orders shipped directly home
Contactless Picture Day experience
- Beautiful portraits captured with social distancing
- Paperless – no exchange of order forms or paperwork
Flexibility to meet your needs
- Scheduling to meet your unique needs
- To be safe, we will work with you to reschedule class groups for Spring 2022
- Please note, if your school prefers, and is allowed to photograph class groups this fall, please let us know and we can make the necessary arrangements
- Digital delivery of yearbook/admin images
- Check out our Outdoor Picture Day Program!
- Need a custom solution? Just let us know
Click here for a shareable PDF copy of the information above.